Effective Coaching and Mentoring Techniques
Coaching and mentoring relationships help bring out the best in people. Great coaches and mentors enhance and enable their employees to reach their full potential, overcome roadblocks and help them accomplish sustainable success. Join us to learn how to become a great coach and mentor and techniques for working with employees to help them make decisions, solve problems and develop skills for professional growth and career development.
By the end of this engaging and entertaining, you will learn how to:
- Deal with those employees both like and unlike you (either analyticals, amiables, administrators, and associators)
- Tailor your coaching for all learning types (visual, auditory and kinesthetic)
- Understand the differences among mentoring, coaching, and training
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Motivate the troops
- Set SMART goals
- Understand the unique characteristics of Generation Z (your employees just now graduating from college)
- Determine if you are a ROAD warrior or if you are engaged in your work
This webinar will be recorded and available on-demand shortly after live webinar. Price is per person.
Certified Speaking Professional
Ted Janusz is a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), a designation conferred by the National Speakers Association, which is the speaking profession's highest earned international measure of professional platform competence. He is also a Certified Virtual Presenter. Janusz has facilitated over 1,000 live and virtual seminars, has over 6,000 time-tested hours of experience in 49 of the 50 United States, across Canada, and in Australia, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. He has trained over 300 companies, many requesting repeat engagements. Ted earned his MBA in marketing from the University of Pittsburgh.
Three (3) HR (General) recertification credit hour for PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Three (3) PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Completion of the Supervision and Management Training Course if other 5 courses have been taken.